- Guided tours are conducted in English.
- All tours include a number of stairs and some walking – we regret that no lift is available.
- Group visits require prior reservation and larger groups normally need to be divided.
- All group bookings must be made a minimum of 14 days in advance.
- Any group leaders must be included in the group numbers.
- Tour routes may change subject to availability.
- Only children over the age of 11 years are permitted on guided tours (children aged 11 to 16 must be accompanied by a responsible adult).
- Visitors are asked to leave all bags in secure lockers for the duration of all Bodleian Library tours.
- We reserve the right to cancel any tour at short notice. In case of cancellation any tickets purchased beforehand will be refunded.
- For accessibility information, please visit our accessibility page.
- For more information, contact the Tours team.
* A winter discount will be applied to all group tour bookings from the 1 November – 31 January. To find out more, please contact the Bodleian Tours team
** Group size: Two groups can be run concurrently for the 30 minute and 60 minute tours, between Monday and Saturday.
Two groups can also be run concurrently for the 90 minute tour on Wednesday and Saturday only.
† Please check our opening hours for information on room closures.