Please be aware that there are currently limited numbers of guests attending in-person events, which will help us to maintain social distancing between attendees, as it is likely that the Lecture Theatre will not booked to full capacity. Hand sanitiser points are available at the entrances to the spaces and extra cleaning will take place in readiness for your arrival.
Whilst the government guidance no longer requires the wearing of masks, social distancing nor limited room capacities, to protect yourself and other guests at this event, we would ask you to please:
- consider any underlying health conditions when you are deciding whether to attend this event;
- do not attend if you have any Covid symptoms, have had a positive Covid test result, or are required to isolate;
- be prepared to wear a face covering in the Lecture Theatre if you are attending a talk, unless you have an exemption – disposable masks are available at the door (we ask this as the Lecture Theatre does not have windows we can open, nor direct access to external doors);
- be mindful of distances with other guests; and
- if you experience any Covid symptoms after the event, please let us know.
If you are not fully vaccinated – both doses received (with the second dose at least 14 days prior to the event) – we would suggest you may wish to take an NHS Lateral Flow Device (LFD) Test the night before, or prior to travel on the day of the event.
Please be assured that you will not be asked for proof of either of the above at this event.