We plan to fix the following issues by 31 March 2021:
- Ensure that there is sufficient colour contrast across the site content pages;
- Keyboard navigation works across the main content pages;
- Static pages have unique titles;
- Auto-complete tokens are in-place in the contact forms;
- Validation errors are resolved on contact forms and ARIA labels are in place;
- Visual focus to facet remove button in-place.
We plan to fix the following issues by 30 August 2021:
- Text is a legible font size;
- Alternative text is in place for main site icons and images.
The following issues require further investigation:
- Fix ARIA label errors across the site;
- Fix HTML5 validation errors across the site;
- Content difficulties with accessibility tools, particularly screen readers;
- An evaluation of document and PDF accessibility made available via the website;
- Responsiveness issues with portable devices.
A Web Accessibility Evaluation will be undertaken after each date noted. Issues requiring further investigation will be worked into development as investigation completes and work tickets are generated. All issues would aim to be resolved before end November 2021.